In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, regarding Services of the Information Association and Electronic Commerce, Zagaleta Sporting Activities, S.A. presents:
Zagaleta Sporting Activities SA, hereinafter ZSA, with CIF A-28154151, is located at carretera de Ronda (A-397) km 38,5, CP 29679 in Benahavís, Málaga province.
You may communicate directly with ZSA by email to email@example.com, by telephone 951 901 896 or by mail to ZSA headquarters address above mentioned.
ZSA is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga, Volume 5.765, Page 198, Sheet 147025.
ZSA does not warrant the absence of errors in the access to the Website or in its content, nor the updating of content; however, ZSA will use its best efforts to avoid, remedy or update them as the case may be.
Any person accessing ZSA’s portals or making use of the information contained in them shall do so exclusively under their own responsibility.
ZSA assumes no responsibility for any potential security errors or any potential damage to the Users’ IT system (hardware and software) and the files and documents stored in it as a result of the presence of viruses in the computer used by the User to connect to the services and content of the Website, browser malfunction, or the use of outdated browser versions.
ZSA assumes no responsibility for the information featured including but not limited to in forums, chats, blogs, reviews, social media or any other means whatsoever allowing third parties to independently post content on the ZSA website.
However, in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, ZSA places itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and law enforcement agencies to actively cooperate in the withdrawal or blocking as the case may be of any content potentially affecting or infringing national or international laws, the rights of third parties, or public order and moral principles. Any users who believe that any of the content of our website might potentially fall under such categories are kindly asked to contact ZSA.
ZSA does not assume any responsibility for the replies given through the various email addresses appearing on its web portal; consequently they shall not give rise to any legally binding liability under any circumstances.
Intellectual and Industrial Property and Frames
All the elements making up the Website, including its structure, design, source code, logos, brands and other distinguishing marks appearing on it are the property of ZSA or its collaborators and are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Any images and other graphic elements posted on the portals are likewise protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
ZSA expressly prohibits the use of “framings” or the use by third parties or any other mechanisms to alter the design, original configuration or content of our portals.
The use of content is subject to specific licensing terms and conditions. Hence, the use, reproduction, distribution, public dissemination or transformation of content or any other similar or analogous activity is strictly prohibited without the prior express consent of ZSA.
ZSA authorises the reproduction in full or in part of the texts and content posted on the portal provided that each one of the following conditions are met:
- The integrity of the content, documents or graphic material must be preserved.
- ZSA must be expressly cited as their source and origin.
- The aim and purpose of such use must be compatible with the purposes of the Website and or ZSA’s business activities.
- No commercial exploitation is intended; their distribution, public dissemination, transformation or compilation is expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be reported to and expressly authorised in advance by ZSA.
With regards to mentions of third-party products and services, ZSA acknowledges the respective owners’ industrial and intellectual property rights, and the mere mention or posting on the Website of such products and services does not imply the existence of any rights over or liability for them, nor their endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
ZSA is committed to respecting the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you believe that our portals could be infringing your rights, please contact ZSA.
Links o Hyperlinks
The links featured on our web portals may redirect to third-party website content. The purpose of such links is only to assist users in finding resources of potential interest to them on the Internet. However, those web pages do not belong to ZSA, which does not verify their content. Consequently, ZSA assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services featured on said websites, access to which is provided solely for information purposes, entailing no relationship whatsoever between ZSA and the persons or entities owning such content or the websites where it is posted. ZSA likewise assumes no responsibility for the operation of the web pages accessed via such links or for the damages potentially arising from access to or use thereof.
Links to the ZSA websites must meet the following conditions:
- 1. The insertion of the link shall imply no agreement, contract, sponsorship or endorsement whatsoever by ZSA of the web page featuring the link.
- 2. The website featuring the hyperlink shall not contain any information or content of an unlawful or discriminatory nature, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or public order, or any content infringing the rights of third parties.
- 3. ZSA may require the withdrawal of a link to its website without giving any cause whatsoever. In such case the website featuring the link shall promptly delete it upon receiving a notification to that effect from ZSA.
- 4. ZSA assumes no responsibility whatsoever nor warrants the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of any content or services offered on the website featuring the hyperlink. Users assume full liability for any consequences, damages or actions resulting from access to the website featuring the hyperlink.
- 5. The website featuring the hyperlink shall not feature any brand name, product name, logo, slogan or other distinguishing marks belonging to ZSA other than those forming part of the hyperlink itself.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or discrepancy arising from the interpretation of the terms and conditions of this Legal Disclaimer, as well as any issue relating to the services offered through this Web Portal, shall be settled in accordance with Spanish law.
In the event of any dispute arising from a visit to the Web Portal or the use of the services offered on it, ZSA and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User’s place of residence, provided this is located on Spanish territory and the User is acting in a consumer capacity. Otherwise, the dispute shall be brought before the courts of the City of Málaga, Spain.